It’s no secret… Disney is not a cheap vacation. However, there are several ways to make it a little easier on your budget. Here are a few suggestions:
- Stay on the property. Have you seen all the perks? Extra park hours, free transportation to the parks and airport, and first chance at FastPass reservations just to name a few. It may cost a little bit more than staying outside of Disney, but the benefits outweigh the cost difference. Not to mention, you don’t need a car!
- Use your amazon prime account for your baby essentials. Why pack diapers, wipes, formula, baby food, sunscreen, etc in your luggage? Just ship everything to your Disney hotel. You can order it ahead of time and choose when to have it delivered. Check with your hotel first, but most will just ask that you put your name and arrival date on the package.
- Bring your own stroller. Renting strollers in Disney is expensive. Not to mention, you will still need something to walk around with outside of the park. We bought a light weight stroller and it worked out perfectly. Just make sure to write your name on it as we did see a few of the same exact strollers as ours.
- Eat at the specialty restaurants for lunch. They are less crowded and the menus are cheaper during lunch compared to dinner.
- Purchase Disney gift cards ahead of time. Buy a little over time, and budget accordingly for meals. It’s also a great present to ask for!